Monday, August 1, 2011

Greenville, SC

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

Money hadn’t been an issue for us until my husband lost his job – then it became the only issue. We were scrambling trying to find something new for him and wouldn’t you know it, the best offer he got was in South Carolina, nearly three hours away from our current home. We knew it was the right thing to do, though, so we packed up everyone and we moved her to Greenville. It’s a great town and we’re adjusting nicely although I think the kids would have stayed if they’d been given the option! I went to http://www.home-alarm-systems.com when we first moved in since we didn’t know the neighborhood too well and my husband talked directly with our insurance agent about everything. I’m still looking for a new job here but since I’ve got my teaching license I have a feeling that’s what I’ll end up doing. I love being able to pick up and move and hopefully our new life here in Greenville will be as great as the one we had back home!

No comments: