Friday, August 5, 2011

Clothes Shopping

I love going clothes shopping and the best thing about it is finding a goohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifd deals. I remember back in the old days in the country where I come from it is so hard to find plus size dresses. Over here in America it's so easy to find a plus size dress. Even shoes there are so many good shoes that can fit me really good. I have a huge feet when I was young my mom always have problem finding my shoe size.

Sometimes the shoes that my mom bought me doesn't last long lol. But, now I can actually find a nice fit shoes for my big and wide feet lol. I am going to try to go to the store later and see if they have more sales.

I got a couple of clothes yesterday and I only pay two dollars. It's one dollar each that was so cheap:)Now, I am so excited to look for more sale. I want to buy a plus size clothes for my cousin she was asking me the other day if I can send her some clothes. She told me that she is having problem looking for clothes that can fit her. So, since there are so many plus sizes clothes here I will try to buy her some.

No comments: