Thursday, August 11, 2011

Plus Sizes

Are you looking for a plus size fashion? If you do check out jessicalondon.com they carry a bunch of nice design clothing. Right now they are offering a free shipping plus 20 to 40% off. So, visit their website today for the fall into sale deal. Save some money today and shop online at their website. Just click the link and it will take you right to their website so you can start shopping.

I still have to shop for my kids clothes and school supplies. I am hoping that I can find a nice clothing for a low price. I guess I just have to be patient and shop around for a great deal. I want to check out this one store later and see if they have some back to school special. I think starting this weekend is the tax free week. I have to see if I can save something lol.

Come to think of it it's not really much to save with the school supplies. The teacher's are asking to much stuff and they have a very specific pencil that they want us to buy. What if the parents can't afford those name brand pencils do they have to force them to get what they want? We have to see how much it is if it's too much then, they have to deal with the cheaper brand.

No comments: