Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting Rid Of Appliance

The first year we got our house there was a big storm in summer that totally destroyed out electric stove. So, hubby and I have to shop for a new stove. At first we have a problem on how to get rid with the old stove since the garbage collector doesn't want to pick up the stove. After a few days hubby find this company who pickup broken appliance. All we have to do is call them and make an appointment.

Finally they come and pickup the stove it was a breeze because it's one less junk out in the garage. Anyway, it happen again when our refrigerator broke down. But, this time it was a lot easier because we know who to call to pickup the refrigerator this time. Here is a link for you for Appliance Removal Chicago just click the link and it will take you to their website to get their information.

Speaking of appliance I need to clean up my appliances in the kitchen. Part of my day today is cleaning and washing clothes. I am waiting for the clothes to dry right now so I can fold and iron. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: