Friday, August 12, 2011

Shopping, Shopping Time

It is time to buy school supplies for the kids. So, this weekend we are going to try to buy them all. I just can't believe how much supplies the second grade teachers are asking it is way too much! My daughter is going to be on a 5th grade and the 5th grade teachers are not asking that much compare to the second grade teachers.

I am crossing my fingers right now and hoping that my kids will get the teachers that they wanted for this school year. I also need to buy a few clothes for them, kids always want to wear new clothes on the first day of school. Also guys check out the Big and Tall Clothing at kingsizedirect.com. It's always good to shop in the store where you can find the right fit for you.

I am still waiting for the letter from the school to find out who are the teachers of my kids this school year. I am still in the summer vacation mood. I can't believe that it is going to end soon! The kids are not quiet ready yet to go back to school but, we will deal with it I guess after a while they will get use to it:).

No comments: