Thursday, July 28, 2011

Almost Move There

A couple months ago hubby had a job offer in Hawaii and we did almost move there. I was starting to look for a Hawaii real estate. But, later on hubby decided to declined the job because it's too far and we have so much stuff to move. I was getting excited with the stuff that they have in Hawaii. Like beautiful mountains and beaches.

But, I guess it's not meant for us to move there. There was a very beautiful house that I seen while browsing around online. The good thing on that house is right near the beach. Knowing us we like to fish so that would be a perfect place for us. Anyway, that was a close one I thought I'll be able to see Hawaii. But, there is always a time to visit Hawaii so I need to start saving some money for that vacation instead.

No comments: