Friday, January 21, 2011

Too Cold:(

My goodness me it's so cold and I don't like it at all. It has been almost a month of straight freezing temperature. It's so not fair now I miss the Philippine weather. How I wish that I am in the Philippines right now. I miss wearing just short pants in the house. Lately I have been wearing at least two layers of clothes inside the house.

The portable heater is a big help. But, the problem is the electricity bill. Now I am wondering how much is our electricity and gas bill next month. It's crazy that no matter how much we try to save electricity we still pay too much.

Well, I guess the only time we can save money is to not use any electricity too much. But, how we are going to do that? when almost everything in the house runs in electricity. I just hope that the cold weather will stop soon so we an have our warm sunshine back.

No comments: