Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Back

I am back here I have been so busy with other stuff that I forgot about this blog. Thank you all so much for keeps on visiting here. I apologize for not putting any updates in here for months now. I will be active again on this blog and I will try to update every now and then. So many pictures to share but, not much time to upload it. This week I will try to upload some photos.

Today is super cold here in Jacksonville. The only thing is missing is snow. I couldn't believe that all 49 states snowing except Florida. Today when I dropped the kids off to school I have to bundled them up because it's freezing outside.

My son is complaining now on how cold it is. Usually he likes cold weather I guess he has enough with this freezing temperature. I don't know if we are going to warm up this week at all. It seems like the winter weather is staying for a little longer this time.

I really hate it when my car's windshield is all ice. It takes time to take it off and I have to get out there early to make it warm for the kids. It's just crazy weather we are having right now. I can't wait for spring my favorite. Well, Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and stay warm!

No comments: