Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cold But Sunny

Today is cold but it's also sunny and I like it this way compare to yesterday. Yesterday was so gloomy and stormy all day. Finally today is a lot better but, still we have some cold weather coming up. I am not looking forward to it but what can I do but to bundle up I guess. Anyway my son start crying again this week. After a whole month of not crying anymore when I drop him off to school. This week is back again I don't really know what is going on with him. I guess we baby him to much.

Anyhow if you are looking for crowd control stuff like stanchions,velvet rope and barricades. Just visit camelbackdisplays.com. Crowd control is the number one solution in any crowded event. So, by using barricades and Velvet rope to keep the line nice and peaceful is the easiest way to do.

Have a great day everyone! It's lunch time already and I am getting hungry. So, it's time for me to get up and grab something to eat.

No comments: