Saturday, January 15, 2011

Having So Much Fun!

My kids are having so much fun they had a friends came over last night and played with them. Today my daughter's best friend is here at home having a sleepover. My kids are so happy to have a friends. I was so glad that they got to spend time with friends.

They are having so much fun with just dance wii game. I even dance with them lol. Now I need to buy the just dance2. Monday will be a family bonding day only that means hubby and I will have a break hehehe. It will be a rainy day on Monday too and that is not good.

Anyway our neighbor was being so careful this past few days when the weather gets down to the 20s. Last time they had a broken pipes due to the freezing temperature and it flooded the whole house. She has to hire somebody to fix water damage. Good thing the have a water damage insurance and that take care of the problem. Now she have a pretty much new flooring and more. Anyhow here is a link for a house cleaning austin,tx. So, if you don't have time to clean your house visit their website today.

No comments: