Monday, June 14, 2010

Clothing for Dad

Thanks to guest blogger Jennifer Roberts for the guest post.

If you're like me, you want to get your father a great father's day gift. Also, pressed for time and energy, you want to do it online and have it mailed to you or him. We recently signed up for hughesnet in New York because we live upstate in a rural area and need a satellite connection. So, I hop on my computer, with my new my internet connection that I got from one of many satellite internet providers and start surfing.

If you want to buy your father clothing, I particularly like Land's End products for men and women. (www.landsend.com) I have ordered their products in the past and found them to be reasonably priced and high quality. They generally last forever. I have ruined their clothes with bleach or another stain before they have worn out. This year I ordered a polo shirt and a plain tee shirt for my dad. Most of their men's shirts have several categories and color selections. Plus they have your dad's size. My dad lives in Florida, and he usually wears plain white tee shirts. I ordered a plain tee shirt in light blue and the polo in a color that mostly resembles teal blue. This is probably the darkest color you can wear in Florida.

Plus Land's End has a variety of styles, materials, and fits in the polos and tees. They also have a great selection for women, as well. They have a basic tee that starts at about $12.00. If you want shopping to be this easy, then look for a good Satellite Internet Deal like I did.

No comments: