Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tie Dye

My son is so crazy about his tie dye shirt he want to wear it everyday. I had to clean his room this afternoon and change his bed sheets he asked me if I can change it to the palm tree comforter I said okay. We have about 3 different kinds of palm tree comforters so he pick one. It also reminds me of buying a new bedspreads. Once I have the money I will buy that bedspreads that I saw at become.com.

Speaking about tie dye I want to show my son the tie dye comforters at become.com tomorrow. I am pretty sure he would want me to buy one. He is so crazy about tie dye stuff I am sure he wanted it for his bed. Become.com is an awesome place to find nice stuff. One thing I like in their website is that you can search for the specific products that you are looking for. Just enter the words and hit shop and you will see the results.

Want to go shopping? Check out become.com first and you'll be surprise with the stuff that you will find in their website.

No comments: