Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baseball

Posted by Virgil Burks

You know what my favorite thing about Spring is? Baseball! I'm pretty much the biggest Yankees fan on the planet, and I can't wait for baseball season to start. We're supposed to be really good this year, as we are every year, so the first game is going to be a riot. As, of course, got my season tickets on hold at the box office, and as a native New Yorker, I'm pretty sick of snow and generally always love when the weather starts warming up. I've been using my Clear internetto look at stats for all the new players, and I think it's shaping up to be a really good season for us already. We've got the new stadium, which was awesome last year, and as you know, Yankees fans are some of the more passionate baseball fans on the planet. Spring training is just around the corner, and I may even look into going down to Florida to watch the boys practice! Like I said, Yankees fans are definitely some of the most diehard!

No comments: