Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dental Appointment Tomorrow

My son has a dental appointment tomorrow morning. I want the dentist to check the tooth on the upper front because it's not coming off. His pediatrician dentist told me back In January that is the next tooth that is going to come off. But, until now there is no changes still the same did not go any loser. The problem is that there is a new tooth on the top of that one and the new tooth is starting to get crooked.

So, it is time to see the dentist and see what he is going to do about it tomorrow. I am hoping that he is going to take it off so I don't have to worry about it anymore. My son is not so happy about it but I told him that we need to do something about that tooth. Crossing my fingers now that everything will be okay and that my son will cooperate with the dentist.

No comments: