Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Lot Earlier

This is our second day of getting up early for school. Now my daughter is in training for being a school patrol for next school year. They started their training yesterday and she like it. I have to change all the alarm clocks because now we have to get up earlier. She need to be at school by 8am. So far she's been cooperating with me on getting up early I did not hear any complain at all.


But, my son complains a lot he said he just closed his eyes and it is time to get up already. My poor little by has to get up early too. Hopefully he will get use to it by next school year. So funny because every morning we arrived at school way early. They don't open the front door until 8am. So, my son and I have to wait at the door until they open. My daughter start her training right away.

No comments: