Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Furniture Cleaning

This week I am going to clean up the outdoor furniture. Hubby and I are looking for the new cover for our gazebo out in the backyard. I am hoping to find a cheaper one. The cover in there now got destroyed by the sun and rain. We forgot to take it off last fall so now it's all broken. But anyway I need to start cleaning those outdoor stuff. Here is a place for you to check out for outdoor cleaning, it's http://www.thesteamteam.com/. You will find a lot more services that they offer on their website so check it out today.

I am going to slowly work on those stuff this week. Yesterday I pulled a bunch of weeds in the front yard and also trim the tree plant in there. Now, it is a lot better because I can see some of my plants from the road. I still want to plant some more flowers but I don't have the budget for now. Maybe later on. Anyway if you have a kids at home here is the best carpet cleaning for you non toxic carpet cleaning austin. I really want to try that non toxic carpet cleaning. Now my carpet is due for shampooing again and I am out of carpet cleaning solution. I guess I have to buy some more this weekend.

No comments: