Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Security

There was a cop car the other day across the street. I think they have a false alarm on the neighbors home security system. We had that happened before and I was so scared I thought our house got burglarize. Hubby and I arrived at our home with the cops already looking around the yard. We found out later on that we have a broken wire right on one of the bedroom window. Anyway I am still thankful though that we have a security system at home it makes me feel safe. Here is a link if you are interested on having a home security system at home check out home security andalusia today. I can sleep good knowing that my alarm is on.

Anyway, my son is having a blast because tomorrow is back to school for him. He just finished doing his homework for tomorrow. So, now he is watching movie again lol. Good thing we have this LocalTV-Satellite so he can watch his favorite shows anytime he want. Well, everybody is home now I guess it is time for me to make dinner too. I am planning to make some spaghetti garlic cheese bread for dinner tonight.

No comments: