Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite Shows

Finally I am home today now I can watch all the shows that I miss in the past 4 days. Volunteering at school was great I get to spend a little time with the kids and see then during lunch time. Now, I am back at home and I'm glad that I have a break. Good thing we have Direct TV and I can record all the shows that I missed.

So, today while washing clothes I am going to watch my shows. I am enjoying this quiet and relaxing day. I have plenty of stuff to do and I want to finish it all today. I don't want to do it tomorrow because tomorrow is family day. Anyway my friend was so happy that finally she got her Satellite TV installed yesterday. Now she can enjoy her favorite tv shows on tv too.

I am thinking of going to the school to see the kids on their lunch break. I have to see if I have time to do it today. I also need to go to the gas station to put gas on my car I am almost empty.

No comments: