Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bad Weather Yesterday!

I believe that bad storm yesterday! It was a mess trying to drive the kids to school. But, anyway it was good for our grass though. Now the seeds that hubby put down in the yard is start growing. Hopefully there is more to come out. Anyway so much things to do in the house and I want to look for somebody to clean our air duct. I search online and I even found this one air duct cleaning services austin. I check out their website and they offer a lot of different services like fire and water damage restoration austin, smoke damage restoration austin and more.

So, if you are somewhere in Austine and need this kind of services in your home visit their website today by clicking the links above. Also you can explore on their site to look for more services that they can do for you. For me here I am going to start my laundry and blog for more later. I also want to spend sometime with the kids during lunch so I better get going. Ha a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: