Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What Could Be Better

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

The last thing I expected from the company I have worked for for ten years was the request for me and my family to re-locate to our Seattle headquarters. I always knew transferring was a possibility but I had put it out of my head since I had climbed the ladder and not once was even considered for this. At first, my heartjust about stopped in my chest, but then I thought why not? I am single and successful and a change of everything began sounding better and better. The transfer was smooth and flawless. Everything was handled by the company and my new home is nestled in a private wooded community overlooking the lake. The peace and solitude in this area is absolutely what I needed and didn’t even know it. I logged onto www.directstartv.com and found a great deal that fit perfectly into my living budget. Now I spend my days in the Seattle office and my nights in wool socks with red wine and a remote watching the sunset over the lake and catching up on my favorite shows. What could be better?

No comments: