Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last Week Of Work!

This week is my last week of work. I already turned in my two weeks notice a week ago. I have to quit my job so I can focus on boxing our stuff so I can send it to Australia. I can't do much boxing when I am working because it's too much. Don't have enough time in a day to do something. Plus on the top of that I have to take care of two kids.

So, I decided to stop working so I can concentrate with the kids and packing our stuff. I miss hubby so much, but I know will be together soon. Kids are so excited also, they want to go to daddy already.But, soon we will be!

Time fly it is almost time to pick them up from school. When you are doing so many stuff the time seems to go by very fast. I hope it will be like this everyday, so the next thing we know it is time for us to fly to Australia to join hubby.:)

No comments: