Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nice Flowers

Flowers is one of my favorite stuff to receive during special occasion. I like it when hubby order a flower online and deliver it to me. It makes it more special the thought, effort that is count. Here is one place you can check out online for ordering a flower. it is flowers tomorrow by Serenata they have beautiful and stunning arrangement of flowers. So, if you don't have time to go to the store just go online and order. Anyway, I also love to plants flowers and vegetables. I started to miss planting outside already, I don't have time to plant here anymore because we are moving. But, as soon as I arrive in Aussie I am going to start planting again. I have been reading about on how to keep my vegetable garden productive and keeping them away from bugs. Hopefully the new place has a good soil to plants vegetables and flowers. I can't wait to start doing that, but it won't be until September because right now it is going to winter over there.

No comments: