Saturday, October 1, 2011

They love each other

Guest post written by Joseph Finch

My daughters are wonderful and it makes me so happy that they get along so well. They’ve both graduated college and they’re about to buy a house together which I think is a great move for their finances as well as their relationship. I’ve volunteered to help and have been doing little things like going to http://Www.HomeSecurity.com and talking to the realtor but when the time comes to actually move in I may have to bow out because I’m not very good at lifting things with my bad back. My girls get along so well and it amazes me that even when they don’t have to they would rather live together than not…what kind of an awesome sibling relationship is that! I love them to pieces but someday they’ll both get married and they’ll have to split up and that’s going to be tough for all of us I’m sure, not just them. I guess this is what I signed up for when I had twins 25 years ago – who would have know!

No comments: