Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moving In

My friend is moving in their new house next week and she is so excited. She was so happy that finally she will have her own home. She is working on buying new appliances and furniture's. She's also getting a Direct TV so she can watch Filipino channel. Almost all my friends have Direct Satellite TV for watching TFC. I am enjoying my TFC channel it keep me updated on what is happening on my country.

It's always good to know that even you are so far away from your home country, The Direct TV in Florida is keeping you feel at home. By giving you the chance to watch all the shows and news from you country. It seems like you never left. Direct TV is providing people with a good quality service that everybody will enjoy.

Anyhow I have to get ready for bed now. It's back to school tomorrow and I have to get up early. Thank you all for visiting me here I really appreciate it.

No comments: