Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy Mommy

Hello everyone how you all doing today for me I been so busy in the fast few days. I'm glad that I have a little time to put some update here today. I was preparing for the Halloween tomorrow, I went shopping today for chocolates for tomorrow night. My kids are also excited for tomorrow night. I hope its not going to rain tomorrow so the kids will have a lot of fun.

My daughter keep saying that she hope everyday is Halloween so she can always dress up like a princess. She still in the princess mood and I like it because I love to dress her up like a princess. I would like to say thank you to all of you who's been dropping your EC card here. Have a great night Everyone!

1 comment:

Stefan Petersen said...

Your daughters outlook on life is a good one. But why wish everyday could be like Halloween? Just do it. Live the life you want to live, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you need to dress like one.

Children, because of their innocence, seem to truly understand what is important in life. Your daughter is a perfect example.

Nice write up!