Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not Working For Me

I really want to lose some weight and doing it is so hard. I try so many things but none of it is working for me. I remember back in the Philippines no matter how much I eat I never gain any weight, I even get to the point that my mother will get mad at me because I'm getting so skinny. Now, my goodness I don't know how to lose all this extra pounds that I have.

In the Philippines its so easy for me to lose weight compare here in the US. In 2005 we spend 3weeks in the Philippines and I lose 10 pounds. I wish I can do that here, anyway I just wish I can do something about this weight soon. This is not really healthy for me.

2 comments:

RoSeLLe said...

I have some worries... I need to lose a little weight. So lazy to go exercising.

RoSeLLe said...

i meant to say i have the same worries :D i guess i needed to get some sleep :D