Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back To School Time

Wow time really fly it’s almost back to school again. Yesterday we already bought the school supply for our little girl, and some stuff for our boy. I’m still having problem looking for a pre-k school for my boy, I don’t know why this school where my daughter go doesn’t have any pre-k. Will if I can’t find a pre-k school for my boy I just have to teach him at home to prepare him for kindergarten. I have to get them to bed early from now on so they will be ready to get up early when the school starts.

When my daughter started pre-k before she was so excited and can’t wait to go to school. Now it’s so different on my boy because he doesn’t want to go to school. Lol! He said his not ready yet my goodness. Boy is really harder to deal with than girls. Will see what’s gonna happen heheheheeee

No comments: